Pages

Thursday, May 20, 2010

What more....

...can I ask for on the day before my 26th birthday?!?!
22 students all in chairs, not arguing, not fighting, and WORKING!!!! Oh!!! I've waited almost a year for this!!! - Kidding of course - they do this all the time. But it is rare that they are all in their seats at the same time (usually someone is always in the bathroom, at the sink, or on a computer)!!! I really have enjoyed this group of kids and they are all so smart and sweet, if only they didn't talk so much ;) This sweet boy with a hot mess of tantrums and giggles today. I think he was blind from my new flash for my camera!

And a special thanks to Rob for getting my this AWESOME flash one day early! I will be sure to take a million and 2 pictures this weekend!!!!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment