Pages

Monday, May 31, 2010

From this.... to that!

We hung these frames up behind the couch in my family room not long after we moved in Last March. They've always been a mess of pictures and nothing ever looked good or matched. As you can see, there were even spots that were blank....after a whole year and a couple months!!! It was really a sad wall to look at! Well TA-DAAA!! I made it my weekend project to find good pictures, switch them over to black and white, and send them off to get printed. It really only took an hour (while Caydin napped) to do. I'm very ashamed of myself for putting such a simple project off for soooooo long! So, the left side is all pictures of Caydin in water - since he is a huge fan of water right now (though only water in our backyard/tub as we went to the Splash Zone at the zoo today and Caydin hated it!) In the middle is family pictures - (shout out to my dad for taking the great family pic in the middle!!!) Caydin loves to point out his mama and dada in pictures so this is right down his alley!
And on the right is favorite pictures from Easter and Spring Break! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the picture of him on the bench whining and covering his eyes. He was totally done with pictures that day. Hahah! It reminds me of those calendars filled with pictures of kids with little pink cheeks and the little girls kissing all the little boys.
Hope your Memorial Day was great!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I do not think you can have too many pictures on your wall. My husband does not agree

    ReplyDelete