Pages

Friday, May 7, 2010

M@tchbox madness

Caydin did a great job of sitting in the booster seat at dinner with us tonight! Though that is 100% because I gave him some new m@tchbox cars to play with. Caydin loves the little cars but they sure do disappear quickly! The pack I opened tonight was all police related cars and it even had a helicopter in it. Caydin had no clue what to do with it at first so I showed him that you are supposed to make it fly. He had a great time making the helicopter fly around the table. It was funny because he would line the cars/helicopter up and then run his finger over them saying "no.... no.... no.... yes" (when he got to the helicopter) and then would fly it around in circles again.
....until a giant strawberry landed nearby and made all the cars/helicopter crash in a very funny (according to Caydin) pile! Then it was bathtime!

While on the funny topic.... This evening, Caydin watched me pick up a shoe to kill a flying bug that had managed to get into our house. He copied me by picking up another shoe and hitting it against the patio door. It was so funny (it me anyways) that I laughed loudly... which made Caydin laugh too! We no longer will have a problem with bugs in the house as Caydin is an expert shoe-swinger/bug killer!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment