Pages

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Last week's rain day

We've been lucky... Hardly no rain days at all lately! Which is a super good thing... especially at school because my classroom is in a portable and going places around school with 22 kids who never bring their ponchos.... totally stinks. Last Thursday (I think), it rained and rained and rained. Eventually we let Caydin outside to play in the rain. He was alittle surprised by the sound of the rain hitting the porch roof at first... but it didn't slow him down. He splashed, sat, and played in the water until he got cold!

...and after all that playing... what else is a boy to do but drink the rain water?!?! Because thats what I do when I get thirsty and don't want to get a drink....
only. my. child.
Love you, Caydin!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. that is too cute! miss you, mama =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not just your child ... Brilee drinks the bath and pool water just like that!

    ReplyDelete