Pages

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Pacifier Update!

Last night, Caydin did great with no pacifier. He didn't make any noise after this Tad music went off and didn't wake up at all during the night (he usually doesn't anyways). So night 1 was a big success. I'm beginning to think it's all about me... not wanting to give up the "baby stuff" because Caydin really doesn't care if he has the pacifiers/bottles or not. (Now, if he sees them - he does want them!!!) He did get his pacifier for alittle while before naptime but it ended up on the floor behind his crib like it usually does so I guess he really DIDN'T miss it. Like the "Home Alone" face??? He does it much better - I just don't have a great picture of it!
Caydin knows that after bath is bottle time and will usually start asking for his bobble as soon as he gets on the changing table. He wasn't bothered at all that I put it in a cup (he LOVES these cups) but that could of been because we were watching cartoons! He was one HAPPY CAMPER!
So now he is in bed with no pacifier and is passed out! He didn't make a sound once Tad was off so I'm guessing he went straight to bed! Day 2 of no pacifier at bedtime - SUCCESS!!! My mom reminded me that Caydin takes change very well and has never made a big stink about anything different - moving to the new house, new room, eating food for the first time, changing sippy cups, etc. He is just an easy-going kid with a strong, loud personality I suppose!
I guess with pacifier and bottle out of the way.... we'll have plenty of time to work on potty-training this summer :) JOY!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment