Pages

Friday, May 28, 2010

Random Thoughts


**** I picked out Caydin's birthday party invites tonight! Now I just need to get a good picture of him (hopefully wearing his "2" tee-shirt) and send all the details to the lady making his invites!


***I put Caydin to bed with no pacifier tonight and he didn't make a peep. He's not super attached to them as I'm pretty sure Caydin's daddy doesn't put him down for naps with his pacifier all the time. We keep them up high during the day so he doesn't need them at all when he's awake. I'm cool with him going to kindergarten with a pacifier in his pocket so we aren't giving his pacifiers to any baby ducks anytime soon. But its on my list of things to accomplish this summer... the list is long... maybe I should head over to the yogurt place, get some yummy yogurt, and write the "list" down! Pshhh!


***I've been researching potties tonight too. So far, the green frog chair has good reviews and is pretty cheap. I'm hoping to get one this weekend so he can start sitting on it.


***Caydin has the best Home Alone face that he did many times at Target today. It makes me laugh everytime I see him do it!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment