Pages

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Our dear friend... Mr. Pressure Washer

Last weekend, Rob borrowed the HOA's pressure washer... he didn't get it just by asking though - he had to put in time at the playground pressure washing the sidewalk! He spent most of the morning pressure washing our driveway.. it hadn't been done in the past year since we've moved in and who knows how long before that! At one point, I came out to fill his water glass (because i'm nice like that) and Rob asked if I wanted to give it a try... So I pressure washed for a few minutes, at least I can say I helped!! Then I got bored.... and this is what happens when Aimee gets bored!
Poor Rob got an awful neck and shoulder burn while outside all morning. Farmers tan... here we come!
Our driveway and sidewalk was super dirty! After spraying away all the dirt in the front, Rob moved to the backyard to pressure wash our screened in patio! Boy, it looks great!!!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. When it comes to intense cleaning, you can never go wrong with a pressure washer! Hah, are those Rob’s feet? Oh boy, they surely looked dirty! I guess that’s proof of the extreme cleaning he had with the pressure washer. :D :]

    - Alphonse Daigle

    ReplyDelete