Pages

Friday, November 18, 2011

Wyatt update! (Today marks 38.5 weeks!)

It's been awhile since I've given an update on Wyatt!  He is doing great - growing lots (I imagine!) We've been going to the doctor every week for the past few weeks.  We were excited to hear that I was already 2 cm at my 37 week appointment.  Our whole pregnancy, we have been letting my doctor know that we want to be home with a baby before Thanksgiving!  He has been pretty agreeable - since Wyatt has been the easiest pregnancy ever! At our 37 week appointment (last Monday - November 7), we scheduled our 37 week ultrasound.  That happened on Thursday, November 10th.  The tech. measured Wyatt in at weighing 7 pounds 10 ounces - again, another BIG surprise!  I know ultrasounds can (and usually are) a little bit off when it comes to weight but Caydin was born weighing 7 pounds 3 ounces at 39.5 weeks.  So to hear that our baby was weighing in at 7 pounds, 10 ounces and he was only 37 weeks - AHHHH, scary!!!

We headed back to the doctor this past Monday - November 14th for another visit! I was determined not to leave without a induction date! So much for determination - I left without a induction date! LOL!  The doctor did an exam and let me know I was close to 3 cm.  Again - totally surprised! I haven't felt much of anything, besides alittle pressure every once in a while.  With Caydin, going from 1 to 3 cm was the hardest part!

Our doctor was very confident that we would have Mr. Wyatt by this weekend - so here we are - still waiting!

I'm usually pretty sore and tired towards the end of the night but lately, I've been feeling pretty good.  What's up with that?!?! Wyatt really just doesn't want to come out I think!

I joke that he might be afraid to come out since I have to raise my voice at school a lot more often lately - can you say WE ALL NEED A BREAK FROM EACHOTHER! Thank goodness for Thanksgiving and Winter vacation!

And of course - thank goodness for little stubborn boys who don't want to come out of their mommies belly!
Dear Mr. Wyatt,

Your room is ready! Your clothes are washed! Caydin is so excited to meet you! Can you please, please, please come out soon!
Trust me, it is soooooo much cooler out here than it is in there!!!!

Love, Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment