Pages

Thursday, November 10, 2011

A bad case of the stripes!


2 years ago, I would never of let him walk around looking like this!
Boy, how times have changed!
He doesn't seem to mind though!
{In fact, I think his insisted on wearing this!}


Totally off topic but a cute conversation with Caydin:
Caydin: [After wiping off the couch where he spilled a few drops of milk, he started cleaning the tile floor with baby wipes] Mommy, don't come here.
Me: Why, buddy?
Caydin: It slippery.
Me: Ok, buddy.
Caydin: The floor slippery. You can't go here because you will fall.  Then an ambulance will come. You remember?
Me: Well I hope an ambulance doesn't need to come!
Caydin: I see something.
Me: Well what do you see?
Caydin: I see something wet. [as he runs across the wet tile.] Wooooo, it slippery!

No comments:

Post a Comment