Pages

Sunday, November 13, 2011

LOADS of fun and other funny things he does!


Jumping into dirty laundry is LOADS of fun!
Maybe we have a future long jumper on our hands. 
He was a bit sad this morning when I started doing the laundry though!  :)

This morning, Caydin was walking around the house chanting "Teamwork, teamwork, teamwork."  Alittle while later, he sees me folding socks and asks to help.  I politely tell him no thanks because I'm almost done but he reminds me that teamwork is good.  Sooooooo he picks up my folded socks and throws them on the carpet.  Why, you might ask?  It was raining (according to Caydin).  So much for teamwork! 

Lately, Caydin has been asking to sleep in the guest room at night.  He calls it a big boy bed (it has a full size mattress).  He does a pretty good job of staying in there and not coming out at bedtime (we've been having some trouble with that!)  I'm beginning to think that Rob was right a couple months ago when he suggested we make Caydins bed a big one and use his crib mattress in Wyatt's bed. We I decided to get another crib mattress for Wyatt and leave Caydin's bed as a toddler bed.  This morning when Caydin woke up, he stayed in bed and called for Grandma.  He must of had a dream with Grandma in it.  Then we played and read books for awhile in bed.  After we got up, he would randomly request that we both go take a nap in the guest bed by saying "I really tired - I really need to take a nap."  So sweet - even if we didn't nap. 

We've been talking about the hospital lately.  Caydin has never been to one (besides when he hurt his collarbone - we were only in the wait room and left to go to a night clinic because the wait was SO STINKING LONG).  He knows that people go to the hospital when they are sick and need help.  We've been telling him that soon Mommy and Daddy are going to go to the hospital to get baby Wyatt out of my belly.  Caydin, of course, wants to know if a firetruck or ambulance is going to be there!  I think he is excited to bring Wyatt home, even if he doesn't realize that Wyatt is going to stay forever!

3 comments:

  1. i want baby #2 updates! are/did you [going to] make a separate blog for the new baby?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The boys will share a blog - we're expecting Wyatt any day now (any minute would be much better!) Our doctor says he will be here by the end of the week so we are keeping our fingers crossed! Miss you Kathryn!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS Name change?!?! Marriage?!?!?! Send me an e-mail - we need to catch up!!!! aimee.carey@ocps.net

    ReplyDelete