Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Well....

Not only am I a slacker when it comes to blogging lately, but I'm also a slacker when it comes to taking pictures!!!!

Don't worry though, when Wyatt gets here, the camera will be glued to my hand again!

Life is going by pretty fast around here!  Caydin is still going to school twice a week for 2 hours at a time.  Grandma took Caydin today to check out a new school and Grandma was pretty impressed.  When we switch him, he'll go for a longer amount of time twice a week.  He also goes to gymnastics once a week which is just about the cutest thing ever.  I love getting to watch him.  He listens well to his teacher, but sometimes gets bored with the activity (especially if they have to do the same thing a few times.) 

He talks like crazy, like non-stop all day long.  He says some pretty interesting things! I love our talks in the car on the way home from Grandma's.  I always ask him about school or playing at Grandma's and he usually will tell me exactly what he did that day.  Oh and I can't forget dancing.  This kid is a crazy dancer.  I'm pretty sure he does all his moves because we laugh at him.  It really is a funny sight!

He loves art activities lately and will paint, color, and "draw" for awhile at a time.  He has paint pens, markers, and crayons for the bathtime and is usually very entertained when he is using them!

Here are some silly pictures that he took recently!
He picked his jammies - I PROMISE!!!
He really wanted the Lightning McQueen top but we couldn't find the pants so he settled for vehicle pants!  Let's just say he hasn't figured out fashion yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment