Pages

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Caydin's first day at School Skills

I had to work yesterday (booo - its only the 6th day of school for me so it's hard to take off right now!) so Grandma took Caydin to class for the first time.  I handed over my camera and gave Grandma very specific directions.... you know...  the kind that go "TAKE A PICTURE OF EVERYTHING!"  So she did!
Here is Caydin with his lunch that Grandma packed - a PB & J sandwich, grapes, goldfish, some gummy snacks, and a juice box.  I even gave my mom editable markers to decorate his sandwich with! LOL - she didn't get to use it but its a must for Thursday! :)
 Caydin in front of his class.
 The kids take off their shoes and socks and line up at the stairs with their lunch.  Their little classroom is upstairs.  Here is Caydin and one of his best buddies, Ava.  So glad they are in the class together!
Grandma was good and took pictures of Caydin heading up the stairs to class and coming back down the stairs a few hours later when class was over!
 I think he probably has the cutest lunchbox in the class! Thank you Babyhalfoff!
 Loved this idea when I saw it on Catherine's blog! Caydin with his sign.  :)
I really enjoyed hearing how Caydin's day went!
Grandma said he did really good at drop-off!  He walked right up the stairs when he was told too! His teacher told Grandma that he got alittle upset when he came downstairs to use the bathroom.  He thought that Grandma would be down there waiting for him but she was gone so he was alittle sad but recovered great when the teacher encouraged him to play again! :) At lunch, he told his teacher that peanut butter and jelly sandwiches are yucky so he didn't eat much of it.  He did eat all his grapes and goldfish though!  He eats PB and J at home all the time so we laughed when the teacher told Grandma that it was yucky!  He worked on a puppy puzzle at class and brought it home.  I'll take a picture of it and post it tomorrow!  It's pretty cute! I took one at it and thought that his teacher must of done most of it but according to them, he did most of the work! Used a gluestick and everything! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment