Pages

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Evening at the Zoo - July 30th

A few weeks ago (I know, I've been bad about blogging lately!) we headed over to the Brevard zoo to see some animals in the evening.  We met up with some friends and had a good time walking around, despite not seeing very many animals! Caydin thinks the world of Carter and asks about him all the time so he thought hanging out with him at the zoo was just about the greatest thing ever!


 Both boys wanted to go on the train and I'm thankful we did - its about the only bunch of animals we were able to see!!!
 Erin and I are both having our second babies (me in November, Erin in February) so we have lots to talk about! Rob and Steve were stuck in a little train seat together too but I won't post that picture on here! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment