Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

We have the best conversations!!!!

7:00 am
Caydin - "Mommy, wake up. The sun came out."
Me - "Oh not yet baby, the sun is trying to come up but hes still behind some trees."
(white lies aren't bad all the time, are they??? Then we both went back to sleep!)

8:30 am
Caydin - "Mommy is the sun out?"
Me - "Yes, buddy you can wake up now."
Caydin - "I want to pet the baby." (as he is petting my chest...)
Me - "The baby is actually down here in my belly."
Cadyin - (pets my belly then puts his head on my belly) "What is baby doing?"
Me - "Well, he was sleeping because we were sleeping."
Caydin - "He is pooooping."
Me - (trying to change the subject) "Caydin do you want some breakfast?"
Caydin - "I want to see baby."
Me - "We have to wait a while longer then we will get to see him on the TV like we did last time.  We have to let him grow some more."
Caydin - "Who is the baby's mommy?"
Me - "I will be the baby's mommy."
Caydin - "Why? You are Caydin's mommy."

Oops, I guess Rob and I forgot to tell Caydin that we will be mommy and daddy to the new baby. LOL!

Caydin and I have the BEST conversations right when he wakes up.  He's usually super happy (and will let you know - "Mommy I am happy!") and will lay in bed and talk to me.

I'll miss that when I go back to school next week! :(

What's a blog without a picture?!?!
Funny story: We ran out of baby body wash the other day so I found a bar of baby soap.  Caydin made sure to clean every inch of the tub with it....  On the 2nd night of using the bar soap, Caydin left it in the water so long that it started to fall apart (its the size of your standard hotel bar soap!).  I went to grab his towel and when I came back, he was sitting there with a funny look on his face.  I asked him what he was doing and he said "Mommy, I eating soap! I like soap!" as he pointed in the water at the little flakes that broke off from the bar of soap.

GREAT!


No comments:

Post a Comment