Pages

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Random Thoughts!


Last Tuesday, I went to the doctor to check on baby boy. Everything went great! I had to wait awhile, I usually do if I schedule an appointment near the end of the workday but my doctor commented that I was the easiest patient he's seen all day and that I make being pregnant look easy! Score! Honestly, I don't even have time to think about being pregnant! Between Caydin, home, school, family/friends... my days are pretty packed (but I like it that way!).  I'm alittle over 24 weeks now! How crazy is that! Hopefully, I added up the weeks the right way! :) 
At 24 weeks, I've gained a total of 9 pounds since my first doctor's appointment. 
At 24 weeks, I'm addicted to smoothies, especially the ones from McDonalds.  I love Rob's smoothies too bit he doesn't make them often enough for me - I try to get one everytime we are out to eat! It's crazy! I also love when everyone else knows about my smoothie addiction - you can't even imagine how exciting it is when someone puts one in the freezer or brings one home for me! (THANKS DAD!) I never remember having these addictions with Caydin. 
At 24 weeks, I am wearing mostly maternity shorts/capri's/pants.  I'm wearing mostly normal tops but have added a few that are one size bigger than what I usually wear and a few maternity tops.  I'm much bigger with this baby then I was at this point with Caydin!
At 24 weeks, I'm not getting sick anymore - that stopped forever ago and I am not as tired as I was at the beginning (I'm sure that will change next week when I go back to work!)
I tell Rob this all the time, but this baby moves ALOT!!!! When Caydin was in my ol' belly, I felt him mostly at night.  This little guy is active all day long and he has very strong kicks! Rob has been able to feel him kicking a couple times now! He doesn't like me to sleep on my right side either! He's picky like that, I guess!

In other news, we finally got our computer back (Thanks Dad!) so I have a ton of blogs to catch up on! I lost a few pictures from the beginning of July when our computer crashed so I've been busy taking pictures at the end of the month! 

Caydin went to bed tonight with his underwear on instead of his diaper/pull-up.  He's been waking up dry for weeks now (or will wake up to tell me that he has to go potty).  I claimed I was just putting him in diapers/pull ups to use up the open bag we have...  But I know he's ready.  I can not believe that it only took the summer for FULLY potty-train him. 

This coming Friday, Caydin is going to preview a Preschool class.  I'm excited for him! I wasn't going to put him in any sort of preschool class because it would have been too hard to get him there everyweek.  Since my mom doesn't have Lily, the little girl that she watched in the spring, anymore, she will be able to get out and about and be more flexible with schedules.  I'm hoping that Caydin is ready for the class!  It's just a 2 hour drop-off program that he can do once or twice a week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment