Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Day 1 in Wyatt's Room

This past weekend, my mom and I worked on cleaning out the new baby room.  We ordered and picked up Wyatt's new furniture a few days before so we were anxious to see how it looked in the room with the wall color and bedding! :)
We love, love, love his furniture! (Well we love the dresser - the crib is still in the box!)
Caydin had a monkey (safari) theme for his first bedding set.  Wyatt's is an elephant theme!  All the bedding came from my mom's house! She had a complete set for Caydin's baby room at her house but he never stayed there as a baby! :)  So its almost brand new! (and free for me!)

The cradle in the back is the same one that we used for Caydin.  My dad made it.  It will go to my brother's house for a few weeks and get used by my first niece or nephew before Wyatt gets to try it out!  Caydin had some acid reflex as a baby and liked to sleep upright or angled so we didn't get to use it much for him!  My favorite part is the pennies that go along the cradle edge.  A penny for every baby that gets to use the cradle.  :)
 And our crib!!! Maybe one of these days, it will come out of the box!

No comments:

Post a Comment