Pages

Saturday, January 30, 2010

One year ago...

Hi everyone,

Here is the monkey pretty close to one year ago. I love going back to old photos and comparing how much Caydin has changed over time. I especially love that I have Photoshop now so when I get bored of editing recent pictures, I go way back to the pictures I took long before I even knew Photoshop existed. I know, I was that bad.
These pictures were taken at the park near our old apartment complex. Boy, I miss those days where you would just throw down a blanket on the ground and he would sit and sit and sit some more. The interesting part about these photos was that I really didn't like them when I took them. I saved them to the computer and never did anything with them (probably didn't even print them for our 3 billion Caydin photo albums.) I remember Caydin not wanting to smile that day and when I did get a smile, the silly toy was in front of his face.
But now, I love the photos. I love those little overalls and sock-less feet. I also love the long baby hair and the blanket that if I remember correctly was a gift from one of my student's.
Ok, enough with the oldie pictures.
I'll be posting Valentine pictures soon :)
Caydin is/was supposed to get his 18 pictures taken tomorrow but I think I will have to reschedule. He came down with a cold last night. We think it may be due to his always popping up teeth, who know. I love my snot filled t-shirt but for some reason, don't think it will look good in a professional photo. Imagine that!!!
On a totally different note, I attended sweet baby Carson's memorial today and then a bridal shower. Totally exhausted and sad (for Carson's family) and happy (for Marisa).
(P.S. Marisa - I know you read this - be on the look out for your bridal shower gift! I stink as a friend and totally showed up gift-less. Who does that?!?!)


No comments:

Post a Comment