Pages

Monday, January 11, 2010

Just saying...

....that I brought home an entire cart of school work to do and it didn't even make it out of my car's trunk. How sad is that???

....also, I watched The Bachelor tonight. Jake is pretty cheesy. I wish I could say that I won't watch it again but I don't really want to lie to anyone.

....also..... I have a slight (who am I kidding... serious) addiction to Rolo chocolates. It's bad, really.

....finally, I have a ton of pictures to upload and post. But I'm lacking the motivation... and I just heard the garage door open so I know Rob is home from work. So, yup. It's not gonna happen tonight!

But just as a teaser... (for my dad who is enjoying his visit to the middle of nowhere... you know... he's busy tipping cows and stuff...)

Here's a list of upcoming posts!
1. toothbrush/hairbrush - I won't even get into that!
2. Medieval Times
3. the Caydin Stool

Woot. woot.

No comments:

Post a Comment