Pages

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Busy Week

*****I lied, these pictures were taken on SUNDAY!******
{insert big happy face here}
It's been a super busy week at school and with Oma here visiting so I haven't had time to take many pictures much less update! So sorry Grandpa! Here are some photos from last weekend (taken on Saturday to be exact!)
I pulled out some new shoes that we've had in the closet for Caydin. That boy's feet grow faster than a weed in the middle of summer. Little did I know when I put them on him that they would make for AT LEAST 30 minutes of independent play time! Velcro on, velcro off, velcro on, velcro off... {are we seeing a pattern here?}

We spent most of Saturday outside watching Daddy clean the cars. We mastered the art of "fish lips" {a huge milestone, let me tell you!}

...but doesn't he look so cute with fishy lips??
The only not-cute thing 'bout it is that it comes along with these whiny sounds that go something like this "ooooooohh whoooooo"
Happy Friday tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment