Pages

Sunday, January 10, 2010

"Give Kisses"

Sooooooo, I know this is the 3rd post of the day.... I really only planned for 2 as I tend to post lots on the weekend and not much during the week. Stupid work.

But Caydin just did the CUTEST THING EVER!

I told Caydin to give Daddy kisses because it was time for bed. We do this everynight with anyone who is over at bedtime. He went to Daddy, leaned in and said "muuuuah" and kissed Daddy. Then I said "Give Mommy kisses." Instead of coming over to me, he went to the couch pillow, leaned down, kissed it, and said "muuuuah." Then he went to his remote control car remote, leaned down, kissed it, and said "muuuuuah." Then it was on to my "Triumphs Intervention" Teacher's edition book to do the same thing. Then back to the car remote (he must really like the remote control car!!!!). He even attempted to give the DVD player a kiss. It was so funny to watch.

I did eventually get a kiss, then Daddy got another one, and then one more for Mommy before bedtime.

Boy, that kid is awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment