Pages

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Medieval Times

I took Rob to Medieval Times this past weekend. It was one of his x-mas presents! We had a great time!!! I've actually never been, strange since I've lived here in Orlando for nearly 8 years!
Loved the plates, considered taking it! (JK)
Yummmmmmy! Food!
I took pictures of the pictures! I'm so smart... shooooooot, who wants to pay 20 bucks for a silly picture of my half dressed?? I'm looking pretty good however... if I don't say so myself!
Muscle Man Rob
Lots of horses and long-haired knights!
Again, a picture of the picture. Apparently, you aren't supposed to do that as the b***** server stuck her hand in front of the picture as Rob was playing with the camera... little did she know that I already took the picture!!!
My cool shot of the knight (I meant NIGHT). Our Red and Yellow Knight kicked some butt...
...but sadly didn't win... I mean, save the prince.
Thanks for watching the monkey, Grandma and Grandpa :)

No comments:

Post a Comment