Pages

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving





We had a great thanksgiving!

My dad came into town for the week so my parents and sister spent the day working on Katie's new house. I went over for a short visit.... though it was discussed that I don't go over to do work..... so I did none and instead spent the hour I was there talking!

Everyone headed over to our house for dinner. We may or may not of gotten the Holiday meal at Target which comes with all the good stuff already cooked (we just had to warm it up!) Worked out great for a family who just didn't have time to cook.

Caydin spent some time reading Black Friday ads with Aunt Katie. He helped her pick which flat screen TV to buy. My mom did most of the heating up while Rob carved the turkey. I did lots of eating and not much else!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment