Pages

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Fall in Chicago

Maybe the COOLEST tree in the whole world! Sadly, it was surrounded by duck poop!
Downtown Chicago from the top of Willis Tower

**Katie, Jen, and I**
{I was in LOVE with the fall colors found all around downtown Chicago!}

{Jen had a friend living in Chicago who had the best view of the city from his porch! Good thing too... because I could run out, take a picture and run back in to the warm living room! :)
Katie in front of the oldest house in Chicago.

Rob and I ... downtown Chicago
No pictures of Caydin in this post... he stayed with Grandma and Grandpa for the day while the rest of us went and walked around Chicago. It was fun to spend time with my siblings and not have to worry about nap time or lunchtime or diaper changes or... well the list of baby things to worry about is ENDLESS!
A post of Caydin's adventures in Chicago are coming soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment