Pages

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Alphabitty Moments

I'm ashamed of how far behind I am!!!!! I will finish though (or atleast catch up to the letter I'm supposed to be on!!!) Here are a few that I'm finished with... I'm still missing G and I and J shouldn't really count because it isn't a jug that Caydin is playing with!

For G... I'm working on a Gator Wrestling page. Caydin has a long stuffed gator from IKEA that he loves to jump on and wrestle with. It is soooo cute to watch!


H is for haircut. Caydin has had 3 haircuts. The pictures on the page are from his first and second haircuts. Caydin did not enjoy them AT ALL. He was so upset that he didn't even care for the lollipop until after the haircut was over! Upset baby... usually means a not so great haircut! But regardless, he has always looked super cute afterwards. He last haircut (the third one) was by far the best and Caydin was fairly well behaved. Hopefully by the time we go for the 4th... he'll think haircuts are cool!

I is for inside. Caydin loves to stick things inside of other things! I haven't figured that page out yet!

And finally, J is for JuG. Caydin loves to play with that water pitcher (which I guess could count as a jug)... I'm going to continue to work on that page!


Head over to 4 the Love of Family to see other Alphabitty Moments!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment