Pages

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Caydin's Christmas Tree

We love Target. We ESPECIALLY love the Target dollar section. It might be my most favorite place to go when I have nothing better to do. Recently, I picked up a little christmas tree kit from the dollar section.

Now, if you know me well, you already know that I do NOT have a green thumb. Plants seem to come and go around here. It could be from a lack of water, or a lack of sunlight, or a lack of plant love... who knows... I just know that plants don't stick around. We, and by that I mean I, am hoping this little christmas tree will stick around!
So here's to our little growing Christmas Tree!!!

(oh wait, there is no christmas tree.... here's to our little growing seed!)


I'll update more when the little seed decided to grow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment