Pages

Friday, November 27, 2009

Random

A bunch of little random things to share today... We had a very yummy thanksgiving. I took pictures of all the food, that's right, the food.... not the people :) I just haven't uploaded those pictures so that will be a whole different post. No Black Friday shopping for us, Rob had to work so I stayed home with stuffy nosed Caydin. We chilled, because we're cool like dat.
Caydin and I made it out to Melbourne to visit with our bestests. Here's what Caydin did the whole hour-ride home and then for an extra hour at home. It was really fun to see the boys together - they are both so independent and were interested in what eachother was doing. I remember playdates from when the boys were really small.... and we'd lay them on a blanket and they would stay and sometimes look at eachother. Now they are chasing eachother around the house trying to give hugs and steal toys!
So, thank you Landen, for wearing this little guy out and making it possible for him to take a nice long nap!
The next couple of pictures are from Chicago. Somehow I forgot I had them. One afternoon while everyone was out doing their own stuff, my brother Josh and I walked to the side of the hotel to look at some ducks in a retention pond! I love how my Northern brother is dressed as if the weather is 80 degrees and my Southern child is dressed as if snow is going to fall any minute. This picture is great! The stare-down method works great for convincing a 15 month old that going into the pond is not the greatest idea :)

This might be the only time recently that Caydin has kept a hat on his head. He is smart enough to realize that if he pulls it off, his head will be cold! At home, the amazingly smart and handsome boy will not keep a hat on his head for even a minute. He's going through some sort of anti-hat stage. Haha.

Finally, this past Monday, the little monkey got some routine bloodwork done. My mother held him on her lap because we all know that needles and Aimee don't mix! He did great, much better than I would of done!!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment