Pages

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Washington DC - part 2

I am alittle behind on blog posting! Here are more Washington D.C. pictures {I have more coming still}. I also am working on our zoo pictures, bath pictures, and even some of my recent "eye popping" pictures {a tutorial that I read and played with for photoshop ---- which I LOVE!!!}
So get ready!!!!
Katie and I with the Lincoln Memorial in the background!
...my feet were ready to fall off by the end of the day!...

...FDR's dog!...

...FDR quote...
"Freedom of Speech
Freedom of Worship
Freedom from Want
Freedom from Fear"
...my dad called this the forgotten memorial because it hasn't been maintained very well and people hardly even notice it. Its the D.C. War memorial for all the people from the DC area who were involved in the world war {I think}
Katie and I had fun taking pictures there because we were the ONLY ones! we acted goofy and no one even noticed!

...Caydin running around the Washington Monument, waiting for our turn to go up!...



No comments:

Post a Comment