Pages

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

A Drink with Aunt Katie

I'm really not sure how we got into the habit of giving Caydin some of our drink in the cap. But we do, and Caydin is a HUGE fan of Vitamin and SoBe water. He hates soda {me too} and could care less about water. Just like his mama, he needs a little flavor in his drinks!



"Hold on Caydin, I need to put some in the cap!!!!}
A little over-excited!

{Caydin begging for some of Katie's SoBe water}

{Forget sippy cups, caps work just as great!}


{Aunt Katie had to try out her skills of drinking out of a cap}

{Yummy, SoBe water}
Whoooooosh! I feel better after uploading some new pictures!!!! I'm lacking in the blogs lately (not really, but I feel as if I am)! After only 2 days back at school, I can already tell it is going to be an INCREDIBLY long year. I have one little cutie who is going to test me at every turn. He has already ran right out of the classroom door to who-knows-where once {on day one} and received a referral for hitting {day two}. If I can make it through this year, I can make it through anything (I think)!
The rest of my kids are excellent and I only have a few SERIOUS talkers, but that we can and will work on!
Hehe!

1 comment: