Pages

Friday, August 21, 2009

Cups, cups, cups!! {and update on school}






Cups are fun to play with!
Caydin has figured out how to stack them, throw them, bang them, eat from them, {pretend to} drink from them...
They make for GREAT kitchen entertainment while Mama {and/or Daddy} are working in the kitchen!
We've been collecting the nice plastic ones from interesting places that we go too...
We have 2 cups from the National's baseball game in Washington D.C, we have a cup from the Tampa Bay Ray baseball game, and we have a cup from the National Zoo, again in Washington D.C.
I think we have more interesting cups around here but I can't think of them right now!


Now.... Sippy Cups are a whole different story. Caydin has no interest in drinking from them, however, he does love to walk around with them and chew on the nipple part. He is oh-so-happy with his bottles and ain't getting rid of them any time soon! {His words, not mine}
But still, every couple of days, I give him the sippy cup to explore with...


While Caydin is "learning" about the sippy cup, I am learning about all the new students in my 1st grade class!
Most of them came in for our "Meet the Teacher" night. I was amazed that 16 out of the 20 on my list came in, and many of them mentioned that they had requested me as their teacher over the summer! WOW. Thanks to a lot of good compliments from my Kindergarten team, my new class is loaded with concerned and involved parents {which I'm highly excited about} !!! I even have 4 of my own kindergarteners from last year!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment