Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Mr. Wyatt needs an update!

We've hit (and passed) the 30 week point! Woohoo! This past Sunday marks 31 weeks with Mr. Wyatt growing in my big ol' belly.  I always say this, but how did that happen? Time is flying by right now and has been for the past 8 months! We headed over to the doctor's for a checkup on Monday.  For the first time with Caydin or this baby, I actually lost a pound.  Rob was right next to me and mentioned that I eat "like a horse".  HA! The doctor wasn't concerned.  My belly has grown 4 cm (they measure in cm - right?!?!) in the past month and is right on track for a 31-32 weeker.  So all is good!

Wyatt sounded great and we're done with appointments every 4 weeks!  We head back in 2 weeks! 

We were both shocked to hear the doctor say, "4 more weeks and we won't stop him if he decides to come early."  Again, where is the time going?!?!!  We definitely won't be ready in 4 weeks!  We'll keep him in there for about 8 more weeks - thank you very much!

We've been working little by little in Wyatt's room.  We have his crib and dresser in the room.  Rob built a white shelf a few days ago.  We aren't sure we like it yet.  But its in there! Woohoo! 



I got these really cute blocks for Wyatt a few days ago.  I LOVE the elephants blocks on the end!  I've been going insane looking at elephant stuff for his room! Caydin wasn't so sure about the spelling of Wyatt's name.  So he made up his own name and added some decor!!!!!!   :)




No comments:

Post a Comment