Pages

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Daddy's Toy!

Caydin's daddy got a new toy - one that Caydin loves too!  Daddy got a new race car that goes pretty fast outside on the road.  Rob got the idea back when our street was re-paved and after researching and comparing different styles, then waiting weeks for it to arrive, he finally got one!  I love when they sit outside in their chairs and watch the race car, Rob in his beach chair and Caydin in his Lightning McQueen car that he got for his birthday.  Caydin will seriously sit forever to watch daddy's race car! I end up bringing them out cups of water (not that I'm complaining!)
 Lovey gets to watch somedays. :)  Caydin has really been attached to to his lovey lately.  I've been thinking about doing a post just about lovey. :)
 Rob showed Caydin how to use the remote control.  Caydin loved it!
 I was amazed at how big the race car is... not your typical toy race car.  It's actually pretty neat to watch!  I keep telling Rob that I want a pink race car so I can play with one too! HA!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Caydin looks soooo much like his daddy!

    ReplyDelete