Pages

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Sick Day

What do little boys do when they are sick??Why.... lay on the couch watching movies and reading books all morning!
(Thank God for the new book I got him yesterday at Scholastic... it really came in handy this morning)
Not so thankful for the flat tire I got while getting that new book for Caydin yesterday!
....And not so thankful for the price of 4 new tires *all my other tires were cracking and old
...BUT thankful because the news said that tire prices are going to go up (random)
...AND THANKFUL for the nice smooth ride I have when running from errand to errand all day long.
(Now back to my Sick Day Post)

After a good 2 hour nap, little sick man and Mama headed outside for some much needed sunlight! Little sick man even wore a hat the entire time we were outside. HOW CRAZY IS THAT?
Once I realized that little sick man wasn't going to pull the hat off 2 seconds after putting it on, I switched hats for a Gator photo session. Caydin's Uncle Jay would be soooo proud.
Not to mention... I think this picture came out really good! *Minus the whole twisted ear Dumbo thing.

Christmas Photo Session 2 coming tomorrow... I hope!

1 comment:

  1. Landen has that book too! But it's put away, maybe it's time to bring it back out! :)

    ReplyDelete