Pages

Monday, December 21, 2009

Practicing....

Imagine this... A sweet, handsome, do-no-wrong boy attempting to open his Christmas gifts 5 days early!!!!
NO WAY!!!! Not this guy!!!
Afterall, he wasn't opening it...

He was just practicing!


***In other news, before I forget... Caydin's new words this week are: balloon, shoe, soup, go, and three (as in one, two, three). Note that none of the words are pronounced correctly :) except for shoe... that one he says pretty good and he is not very consistent with using them. (Again, shoe is the exception... he points or brings me a shoe and says shoe without prompting.)
AND
This evening I was getting ready to put Caydin down to bed for the night and I asked him "Where is your lovey?" He looked for it, then pointed right to it when he found it.
Doesn't sound like much but we were pretty impressed so I thought I would share.

1 comment:

  1. I thought Caydin understood basically everything said to him on my last visit. I think he's got a huge vocabulary!

    ReplyDelete