Pages

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Christmas Photo Session 1





Christmas Cards were stamped, sealed, and mailed last week!!! I've been waiting anxiously to share my christmas pictures but wanted to wait until family/friends got them first! So, blog world.... here you go! These pictures are my favs from the 1st photo session I did with Caydin. (I seriously took like 100 pictures so narrowing it down to 5 is pretty good).
Thats right, I took these pictures all by myself. Sorry Sears, I did not (could not) spend another million bucks on photos! You (Sears) will just have to wait until Caydin's 18 month birthday to see us again!
I got Caydin all dressed up again for Christmas Photo Session 2 but those pictures will have to wait until tomorrow to get posted!

1 comment:

  1. I love his pics! His eyes are absolutely adorable! They might break a few hearts, so watch out!

    ReplyDelete