Pages

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Ornament Time :)

Last Friday, instead of acting like crazy person and going shopping, Caydin and I stayed home and set up the christmas tree. I'll save my "setting up the christmas tree" stories for another post. BUT for your viewing pleasure because I know you are just dying to know, I thought I'd share some of our tree ornaments.
First, I have an addiction for cute little ornaments that say the year on them! They weren't so meaningful last year, but man oh man was it fun to pull them out this year and look at all the "little Caydin" pictures.
I got these ornaments last year. It's hard to see the Y but no worries people, it is there and I DO know how to spell my kiddo's name! HAHA! Last year, we took Caydin's picture with his name ornaments... I'm not so sure we'll be able to do that this year, being that Caydin finds great pleasure in throwing things, eating things, and hiding things! Maybe we can do it again when he's say... oooooh 12!
Another photo ornament! Love that picture!
OH, my glitter balls! These were some of the first ornaments that I ever bought, on my own (many many years ago). I have a thing for snowmen and so naturally, my tree is mostly white and blue. Like the white/blue beads that go all around my tree? Well CAYDIN sure does! He pulls on them so I am constantly re-doing the beading! But hey, at least he isn't pulling on glass ornaments (which mind you, are only on the top 3/4 of the tree!)
Just so you can get an idea of my love for snowmen!!!! This ornament has a bell for the bottom. Caydin is a huge fan of these too! Can you imagine why?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment