Pages

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

REALLY??? My child did what?!?!

I have the most amazing post for tomorrow. I thought I'd make everyone wait to find out what exactly my child did. =)

I am just THAT NICE!

I am still in shock. Hehehe.

P.s. If you have Facebook, don't spill the beans!

On another note, I attended part 1 of CPI {crisis prevention intervention} today and am AMAZED by some of the stories I heard. I thought I had it rough dealing with the little guy that I had in my class for only 2 weeks. Despite not having the little guy in my class anymore, I am still excited by the opportunity to learn these techniques. Working in a Behavior Unit is definitely NOT FOR ME, but I'm clapping outloud for anyone out there who does work with difficult children day in and day out! Today we just worked out of a workbook, going over procedures and techniques. Part 2 of my CPI training is on Thursday. On Thursday, we will actually practice the things we talked about today. I'm excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment