Pages

Friday, September 18, 2009

Alphabitty Moments Letter Cc

Hi everyone,
It's that time of the week again!!! Head over to Mamabear's blog to check out everyone else's alphabitty moments. This week, is the letter Cc. Cc was a tough choice because there are sooooo many words that we could of choosen!
I decide on chairs because this week, Caydin figured out how to climb and stand on them! I'll upload that picture soon!
{oops, I just gave away my surprise!!!!}
These pictures were taken about 2 weeks ago. It was during these pictures that Caydin figured out how to clap!

I love love love this collage! OOOH, how I'm addicted to doing collages!

2 comments:

  1. Awe...so cute. One of my guys just figured out the standing on a chair thing. I can't help it..but it's funny. LOL

    What are you using for your layout pages! I LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Love the layout ... and the chair ... and great photos! Your son is adorable!

    ReplyDelete