Pages

Friday, September 11, 2009

Alphabitty Moments Letter Bb

B is the letter this week!!! I chose BEACH since we were there a few months ago and Caydin loved it! {IRONIC since he now HATES water, even bathtub water but thats a whole different blog!!!!}

A few months ago, Caydin loved the beach, loved chasing birds and looking at the cars. Didn't enjoy the sand too much but we got lots of exercise by running up and down the beach!


{Did you notice how CREATIVE I am getting?!?!, hehe}
{I am quite proud of myself!}

2 comments:

  1. Yes! Very Creative! I love being inspired by other participants. :)

    Have a great weekend!

    My kids have a love/hate relationship with baths. LOVE to play in the water. HATE to have their hair washed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the layout! I love the seashells on it.

    ReplyDelete