Pages

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Afternoon at the Park






No one bothered to mention to me that blogging and working would turn out to be waaaaaay to time consuming! Except my dad, who reminds me on an almost-daily basis, that I haven't blogged in days!


Soooo, I'm a few days (weeks) behind! I take tons (millions) of photos each week and have lots of cute ones but sadly, they don't make it onto my blog fast enough! OOps!


These pictures were taken on September 8th. My mom and I took Caydin to the park near our house. We were sad to see that kids had spray painted all over the playset {look behind Caydin in the slide pictures} but Caydin still had a good time. It was so hot that we only spent a few minutes checking out the playground. He hasn't quite figured out the art of sliding yet but we're working on it! In these pictures, Caydin is sporting his German Oma and Opa tee-shirt that his Oma and Opa got him in GERMANY!


Thanks, Oma and Opa.

No comments:

Post a Comment