Pages

Monday, September 14, 2009

Caydin and his buddy Jaylin


Caydin's buddy Jaylin came over to visit on Sunday. While Caydin napped, Jaylin and I worked on letter names and writing {OH how i miss Kindergarten!!!} I can hardly believe that Miss Jaylin is already 5 and in kindergarten. Ever since Jaylin was a tiny little gal, her mama and I have talked about me someday being her teacher... Well that didn't happen but I am enjoying getting to work with her during the weekends! She is such a smart girl!
After Caydin woke up, the kids played on their bikes. Caydin is still trying to figure how to to "ride" the bike but I think was amazed at watching Jaylin cruise around the back porch. At one point, Jaylin's mama and I were sitting on the back porch and the kids where inside with Rob.... boy oh boy did he send both kids out the door and back outside VERY FAST! He thought two little ones are wayyyyy to much work!
We enjoyed our pizza and can't wait for Jaylin and her mama to come back over! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment