Pages

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Weed Update



First of all, yesterday's "Wordless Wednesday" pictures were of the shuttle launch. The first 5 attempts to launch were unsuccessful due to our lovely summer weather. The last few attempts were called off just hours before the launch so I was really excited to hop outside my front door at launch time and take a few pictures with my new camera. So yesterday, shortly after 6 pm, it finally took off! Sadly, the view from my house was very stinky. It was a bit cloudy and we really didn't know where to look (I never learned the whole north-east-south-west direction thing) so I did get a couple FAR OFF photos of the shuttle once I found it!

Caydin hates airplanes, so we let him nap past 6 *his usualy wake up time* since he would not of cared for the shuttle. But I like to pretend that the first picture of him is an "O mommy, look at that shuttle!!!" face.

Today, you get the weed update blog post!


I've been out picking the weeds everyday, from every inch of the yard and its starting to look better! YAY!! My goal is to have the backyard {and front yard} looking good by Caydin's birthday party, which only 10 days away. So far, the backyard is looking good, its just the sides and the front that could use a bit of work!!! Any volunteers?
Look at how big this plants are getting!!!!

And of course, what is a blog post without a picture of Caydin, my one-week-away-from-being-one-year old!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment