Pages

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Blog Hopping It

The topic this week on Blog Hop is THREE THINGS that you do not know about me {us}. This is pretty hard because I usually share everything.
{ONE}
I have a new addiction for plants. My house has a million plants, and a million weeds, but somehow, everytime I walk into Home Depot or Lowes, I HAVE to have another one. Besides, my head tells me that most of them are only a dollar or two!! My soon-to-be-one son has an addiction for plants too but it is different than mine - he likes to pull the plants out of the pots and break the pots!!!! See the BIG clue below!!
{TWO}
I try to be crafty, but I never come up with GOOD ideas on my own. I usually just steal, I mean BORROW, them. I don't have the time to think "crafty"... This craft I stole from Catherine, whom I love very much!

{THREE}
I love teaching because I get the summers off. Spending the summer (07) at Camp Cayuga was my best summer ever and I still wear the clothes I got there daily, though doing nothing this summer with a crazy soon-to-be one year old is a CLOSE second!!!!!


MckLinky Blog Hop

1 comment: