Pages

Sunday, July 19, 2009

For the grands...

New pictures for the grandma and grandpa (and oma and opa)

You can tell it's time to cut the grass when.....


You can't see monkey's legs!!!!!




This little monkey man is no longer afraid to walk into the jungle, I mean grass {if he has shoes on}



however.......



When he falls down, he is NOT so pleased!!!!!



P.S. In the mail today, I found a letter from my school talking about pre-planning week. This summer is going by WAY toooo quickly...



4 days until Caydin is ONE!


7 days until Caydin's birthday BBQ.


9 days until the beach.


16 days until Virginia.


28 days until I go back to work.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe he's almost 1 (it means Landen's not far behind!) Beach? Where? You start school late, we can hang out lots more still!! :)

    ReplyDelete