Pages

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Dear Grandpa

Dear Grandpa,

I accidently ripped the screen that you worked so hard {in the hot sun} to fix. It's just that mom was outside the porch pulling weeds and I really wanted to err help so I pushed on the screen door and pop, out went the screen. Then I found the little black cord that is supposed to hold the screen in and that was just sooooo super fun to play with. It's really chewy too which I loved. Mommy really did yell at me to stop but I didn't listen. I felt soooo bad that I didn't even smile when Mommy was taking pictures of me as evidence.

I've included a funny picture of me to show that I really am sorry.

Love, Caydin



Dear Grandma {and Oma},

I thought you would like looking at these pictures since I know you miss me very much! Grandma, these shoes are the best! They don't fit me yet so I just snack on them. I especially LOVE the box they came in and play with it all the time. I sat on the couch next to mommy and played with my shoe for nearly 10 minutes! It was just THAT GREAT! Also, I think my size 4 shoes are getting toooo small...

Mommy loves taking my picture in this chair. I just smile so she will hurry up and finish! Do you see my muscles??

Love, Caydin

P.S. I'm ALMOST one!

1 comment: