Pages

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Our grass was in serious need for a mowing!!!!

JUST THOUGHT I'D SHARE THAT THIS POST MARKS MY 555th POST! WOW!

After lots and lots of putting off, we (I mean ROB) finally headed outside to mow the grass.  It was seriously long.  :)  The violation notice might of helped get him motivated to do it too - not that we pay much attention to the notices... Rob is on the HOA afterall! :)

Whenever Rob is outside mowing the grass, Caydin has to be out there too! And in true Caydin-fashion, he had to mow with his mower too.  He also made me asked me to put a bag on the back of his mower to collect the grass.

Tee-tee and Elyse came over half way through to see us!  Tee-tee was nice enough to clean our kitchen! They both stayed for dinner and made us a yummy dessert.  Elyse was kind enough to find the "friend" in the 3rd picture!  (I guess thats what happens when you let your grass get really long!)  Elyse didn't like our "friend" much but Caydin sure did!  (Let me tell you, our "friend" wasn't so smart - the little thing ran onto our backporch instead of the woods when we were trying to get rid of him!!!!)





No comments:

Post a Comment