Pages

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Caydin learns the letter T

I have soooooo much to post!
(Good thing I have NOTHING planned for tomorrow!)

Caydin learned the letter T two weeks ago at school.  I know I missed a couple more letters but here are some of the things we did at home to go along with his "T" lessons at school.

Warning:: Wearing shorts in our house is completely over-rated!

First, we matched up color words to pictures of turtles with colorful shells! 


 Then we matched lowercase and capital "T's" with matching turtles!

 We played with trains!
 And worked on fine motor skills with a snack of cherrios and a "T" worksheet!
 Finally, it was off to school skills class! It was the first time that I've gotten to take him to class (because I'm always working!!!) so I pretended like it was his first day and took pictures!  Grandma was off in Tally with baby John and Daddy had to work so I took the day off of school and stayed home with Caydin!  We had lots of fun! While Caydin was at school, I went to Kohl's and then lunch with Aunt Julie!  After naptime, we went to Home Depot of pots and dirt, then picked out Caydin's Halloween costume at Party City! Such a fun day - I'm so glad I took the day off!

No comments:

Post a Comment