Pages

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Almost 36 week appointment

Yesterday, I had my 35week/4 days appointment for Mr. Wyatt! Everything is going great - and I was so happy because I didn't have to wait a long long long time to have my 5 minute appointment! Woot-woot!  I've gained alittle less than 20 pounds since we found out we were having baby number 2.  Yay for that!  I love when I hear people tell me how "I'm all baby" - hopefully that means I'll be wearing my pre-Wyatt clothes soon after his birth!
We are going for appointments weekly now and the doctor says that if Wyatt decided to come now- no one is going to stop him. Sweet - I've been talking to the little guy about coming before his due date already! LOL!
I go a week from Monday for the next appointment - we'll get to schedule our 2nd ultrasound on that day.  FINALLY!
Mr. Wyatt had a great heartbeat and our doctor can already tell that he is head down and in the right position. 
So bring on the hot sauce and the bouncy yoga ball!

Last weekend, when the boys were all gone, we worked in Wyatt's room some! Here is a few sneak peeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment