Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Weekend Recap!

We had our version of a "boring" weekend, which just means that we didn't have anything big planned! Woohoo!
On Saturday, I took Caydin to his gymboree class then we played outside.  Caydin played with his bikes and balls and I picked weeds.  Let me just say that WE HAVE A TON OF WEEDS!  Mainly because we have a ton of rocks, bricks, tiles, and plants.  Drives me crazy. 

 Caydin told me that the sun was too bright so I was finally able to get his sunglasses on him --- like the first time he has put sunglasses on in 6 months!  He's so strange - he hates hates hates flipflops and sunglasses...  Doesn't the kid know we live in FLORIDA?!?!
 Saturday night, Rob and I had a special night out on the town while Caydin got to spend some special time with Grandma.  We headed to Cirque de Soleil and saw La Nouba! SOOOOO good! Rob did a great job picking out my birthday gift this year!  We got a quick bite to eat after the show before we headed home!

Rob went to work Sunday morning so Caydin and I spent some time cleaning.  Caydin and I did the dishes then we did some mopping on the kitchen floor. 

 Nap time was interesting... as Caydin didn't really want to take one as first! Urgh!
 On Sunday, Rob did some yard work (I think) so Caydin was watching through the window.... you know, while he was ON the window! He was very proud of himself and announced that he was "up high".  I promptly took him off the window and moved the train away..... after I took a picture!
 Finally -- train time!! Caydin wanted to play trains before his nap but I had to tell him that it would have to wait until after naptime.  He wasn't so happy about it but took a nap anyways.  The second I woke him up and said "hello", he said "mommy, do trains now?" and ran to the computer-soon-to-be-guest-room to set the train tracks up! He doesn't forget anything!
 Caydin stayed busy while I worked on report cards.  2 juice cups & lots of cars = happy boy!
 THANK GOODNESS for Tee-tee.  She had to read about 15 books to Caydin before bedtime (and I got time to clean the kitchen - again!)

No comments:

Post a Comment