Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2011

501 posts!

Yesterday's potty training blog was post number 500! I guess I was so excited about bathroom talk that I forgot to mention that!

Our AC broke yesterday during a storm.  It's pretty warm in our house, unless you're sitting under a fan (which needs to be moving at full blast!) We've had a couple people come out to look at it today and hopefully, it will be fixed soon.  Rob is weighing the pros and cons of just fixing the broken part or getting a new machine. 

I've been doing potty runs and looking for ways to entertain Caydin.

We like sitting at our big outdoor table and playing cars/trucks.
 We found an ABC puzzle to be pretty interesting today.
And my favorite - fingerpainting... without the fingers.  Caydin much prefers a paintbrush to using his fingers.  Here, he's making a "rainbow."
It's been a good day so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment