Pages

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Visit with Bestest

I say this all the time, but I'm pretty bad at posting pictures when they happen.  I'm usually a week or two behind!  But now I'm on vacation so it's time to get this blog up to date... otherwise I'll be posting about Christmas in mid-January!  2 Thursdays ago (December 9th), Catherine came over with Landen and Gavin.  Then Jen and her two girls joined.  We had a fun morning!
 
 The boys "talked" trucks and trains. 
 Lily played "mommy" with Gavin.  I'm pretty sure she was amazed by all his hair! She kept pushing it out of his face and patting it down.  Funny info - it looks as though Gavin's hair is longer than Lily's.  Poor Lily is almost 2 and a 1/2 and has never had a haircut and Mr. Gavin is rockin the hair even with a couple of haircuts!
 All three were born within a few days of eachother!
 I'm pretty sure they will be great friends as they get older!
He is tooooo cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment